Tired of trying the same food? Here we are going to tell you new yummy recipes to try with bread. All of them are made from eggs. This will be a mouth watering article for food lovers. Just try it out.
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion cut into slices
- 1 of tomatoes cut into the slices
- Puree made with tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of chopped leeks
- 1 bell pepper cut into slices
- Chopped Garlic Brick 4-5
- 1 teaspoonful of curry powder
- 2 teaspoons of chili powder
- A little bit of coconut oil
- A little bit of chopped parsley leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- Put some oil in the pan and add the garlic, bell pepper and onion. When it comes to tempo, add some salt.
- Add the chilli powder, curry powder, tomato puree, sugar, chopped tomatoes and peppers and cook for 5 minutes.
- Finally put the leeks on top and let them boil
- Make two holes in the curry, add some oil and put two eggs separately without breaking egg yolk.
- Close it with a lid and cook for a while, after eggs are boiled put parsley on the curry.
- Then put pepper and salt on eggs and eat.
2. Egg spinach scramble/ Bullseye
- Baby spinach or big spinach
- One chopped Onion
- Chopped garlic brick 3-4
- A little bit of butter
- Two eggs
- Put some butter in the pan and add chopped garlic and onion to it. Add the spinach and salt to it. If you like spicy food, add some chili flakes.
- Flatten the spinach and make two holes and put eggs in them.
- Close the lid and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Or you can scramble the two eggs for the same amount of tempered spinach.
3. Punjab Egg Masala
- Two boiled eggs
- ¾ cup of onions cut into squares
- ½ cup of tomatoes cut into squares
- Teaspoon of ginger garlic paste
- Half of a bayleaf
- A small piece of cinnamon bark
- Cardamom capsules 2
- Five cloves
- 3/4 teaspoonful or 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoons of garam masala
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper powder
- Teaspoons of turmeric
- 1/2 cups of coconut milk
- 1/2 cups of water
- Coriander leaves
- Blend the onions and the tomatoes separately.
- Heat up some oil and add it to the bay-leaf,cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and mix till the aroma.
- Add the onion paste, ginger and garlic to the saucepan and simmer on a low flame.
- Add the chili, garam masala, turmeric and salt. Keep stirring occasionally on low flame, until the coconut oil separates and turns red.
- When the oil comes up, add water and a little milk.
- Add the quarter teaspoon of sugar and boil the curry
- Add the curry top on the sliced boiled eggs. Finally put some coriander leaves on top.
- If you prefer, you can make the whole egg or fry the whole egg.
4. Egg Pepper Fry
- 4 eggs
- Coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- Some chopped parsley
- Boil the eggs with a little salt. Slice the eggs into two. Now put some oil in the pan and keep the sliced eggs.
- Turn the other way when fried up well. Add 1 teaspoon of salt to the pepper seeds and grind.
- Now sprinkle this powder over the eggs. Sprinkle some water. Now turn the eggs over and fry more. Put some chopped parsley on top.
5. Masala Egg Scramble
- Chopped onion
- A chopped tomato without seeds
- 2 crushed garlic bick
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of garam masala
- 2 big eggs
- Tablespoon of butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of oil
- Heat the butter with the oil and add the onions, garlic, chili and tomatoes.
- When the onions are cooked, add salt with all spices.
- When tempered, the tomato water comes up, add 2 tablespoons of water and stir in low flame for two minutes.
- Break up the eggs and scramble fast with them with a little bit of fire.